Thursday, July 30, 2009

12 HOURS

I woke up early.

My bed was gonna be taken away.
Spent the rest of the morning on hard solid floor.
My back aches.

I've got 12 hours left on my clock and i can't believe i'm wasting my time like this. Supposed to catch breakfast with Ru Yuan but, i'm not too sure if she's willing to wake up. I'm going to school later, retrieve some newspaper article.

Meeet my bitches!
I'm going to have lunch with Yen Yi.
She's as exited as i am to see our ugly faces.

Who knew 12 hours could be so short?
After i come back, i'll have to shower, get ready.
Maybe clean the house, pack the rest of the leftovers.

I'm off at 8.
Reach about 9.
Officially goodbye Malaysia at 11.45.

It's going to be a long trip all the way to my dad's place.
Still, i get to see my brother this Sunday!
We're getting a special visit, and that's about a 7 Hour drive from Seoul.
Still worth it.

I miss Yen Yi.
I miss Sara.
I miss Sim Kuan.
I miss myself wearing a Petronas Uniform.

I miss my ugly toad.

No comments:

Post a Comment