Wednesday, July 22, 2009

FOOL, YOU DID.

See, this is when i go and bathe for hours.
I'm running out of shampoo.
I think I'm balding.
Still, i think baldness is mucho sexy.
Someone should go bald but apparently, not an option.

I'll probably be in there for about 2 hours, or longer.
Caught flu from my mum, and i am freeezing cold now.
Went for a swim. Goggle-less.
Bumped my head a few times, haha.
No surprise there :)

My mum thinks my head is too small.
She told me to bump it a few more times and,
hopefully, fingers crossed,

My head will grow slightly bigger.

And yeah, she WAS joking.

I miss my baby.
I can't listen to anything now.
No more Gavin and no more Michael Jackson.
People there are being a bitch, told me to come on Tuesday.
But still, it's not here.

I'll have to stick to my mum's color-less, ugly piece of mp3.

Got to go.
Need to go buy some shampoo.
Like i said, i ran out.

No comments:

Post a Comment