Sunday, July 5, 2009

CHANGE

Is what i hate,
Is what i can't adjust to,
Is something that's just inevitable.

I never knew that changing meant letting go.
I can't bring myself to change. And trust me, i get a whole lot more stubborn when it comes to letting go.

Exactly, 49 mins passed since i last heard his voice and it will be.
He received my endless phone calls without a hint of aggravation.
I called him.

Again and again.

For what? I don't know. All i remember is for the same darn reason. I call to say the same thing. Something, by now, would sound like nothing but emotional blabbers to his ears. He should know i truly am stuck between guilt, grief and happiness.

I'm guilty for not being there. I know, it's my fault. I should've begged harder.
I'm sad i couldn't see your ugly face.
I'm happy you'll return, but when?

I can't let go of his being here. I start off confident and gradually, my voice gets shaky and my tears betray me. The line got blurry and i doubt he heard me say ILY.

His hair is cut today and i've sacrificed mine for that. It's shorter.

I needed change.

missingsimonofthesamespecies,
Ji Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment