Tuesday, July 7, 2009

BRACE YOURSELF, OFF!

I may break the record for most cam-whorring in a day, and i don't care.
Braces are off and i feel free. It's a little awkward smiling though, my teeth seems naked.
It's so bare and exposed. It feels weird. My mum tells me i'm very very beautiful today although i think she's doing that on purpose to make her daughter feel better. She says i'm the most beautiful when i'm in my ugliest. Ahhh, mums.
And so, for my retards who can't share this wonderful day with me, i have preapred a BEFORE and AFTER. Tee Hee, call me crazy.

BEFORE.AFTER.

I've still got retainers to wear for a minimum of 2 years. Sobs. Very discomforting. Who ever said becoming beautiful was easy? No pain, no gain.

I bet you , Wei Kien, is laughing your ass off, after how i've been showing it off and endlessly talking bout it. *laughs. This one's specially for you, babi.

anti-braces, Ji Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment