Saturday, July 18, 2009

KILLER THROAT

i can't eat.

THIS IS A DISASTER.

Trust me, i am not laughing right now. Something happened to my throat today. In the beggining it was a minor irritation. Now, it's a mega disaster. I can't eat! No food, you understand me? I'll slow it down for you.
I, C A N ' T E A T.

Picture this.
Someone shoving a bag full of nails down your throat and threatening you to down it.
Yeah, that's about it.

Bitches? I need a hug. Promise you'll bring me out to dinner and get me all fattened up like a pig.
I'm pretty sure i'll delete this post some time later, kind of nagg-ish.
I thought i'd take advantage to let everyone know,

I = FOOD LOVER.

3 comments:

  1. awww bitch.. :(
    heres a virtual hug.
    *BIGHUGEBEARHUG*

    im only a phone call away if you feel like bitching on the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... kesiannya.
    I feel so sorry for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate you, Hairol. You need to symphatize yourself a little more sometimes XD. Sad. So sad.

    ReplyDelete