Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'M JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY

The closest around you always seem to hurt you most.
I feel guilty. I don't know if I'd done any wrong. Still, it feels like my bad.

I remember their names & their faces.

Vaguely.

I didn't get at least a week of my last few days here.
Not even a week and not even the week before.
They hardly ever call. Can't blame them, i never did either.

*I pick up the phone and right before i dial, i hesitate.

What if the convo gets boring?
They'd probably have better things to waste their time on.
But then again, it could be fun.
Nah, nevermind, they'd call if they need something.
But, they don't.

*Puts down the phone. Stare blankly.

Let's just try.

*Rings, some bitch goes on; " The number you have dialled is not available..."
Trust me, i can go on. I memorised what they recite. Sobs.

Gah, I'm such a loner.

I wished i could've at least spent this week with you bitches.
Instead, i met new people and went around seeking closure.
In fact, i did, just not with you.

I feel so distant.
Their presence seems to fade.
I can vaguely recall their voices.
I don't deserve the title bitch anymore.
I don't know if i still am beef.

Help me.

1 comment:

  1. you'll always be our bitch.
    you could never lose that title even if you tried.

    ReplyDelete