Wednesday, July 15, 2009

IM CRAVING YOU

I guess it's just me & more tic tacs tonight.

I binged on more chocolates and downed 6 packets of jelly beans. Amazing, huh?I never, never come across anything healthy to eat in my fridge, or whatever you'd like to call that thing.

Here's the surprise. I have 3 fridge. Two gigantic ones and a minor one. Fridge one smells like it's been marinated in dog poo. Fridge 2 is empty and hollow. Fridge 3 is packed with kimchi. You might want to google that if you're not aware of what it is.

I = HUNGRY.

It's 10 mins to 11p.m.
I know looking at his face would appease my hunger.
Talk to him endlessly.

Be childish.
Be lame.
Be myself.

Azman, bitch, biatch, ugly fugly bitch.
I know you'd understand how I'd get when I'm hungry, right?
Tantrums and bitchy looks & glares.
Toss words at you just because I'm frustrated about something that has completely no relevance to you at all.

You're so nice, you make it easy for people to overlook your flaws. Although, physically, NOT GONNA WORK. Ha ha, I'm just kidding. Well, work on it anyway :)

I'm going to go back to swallowing more tic tacs and sink into my reverie.
Have alot on my mind, might as well get things organized.

Tic Tacs + ME.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, well physically, I am working on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah. Even I (the tic tac man) don't think you can live on tic tacs and tic tacs alone. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete