Sunday, July 12, 2009

24 HOURS OF INNOCENCE

My heart was throbbing intensively.

I was getting more and more impatient as i watched my mum drove away as soon as she dropped me off. I was finally here. The stress and the anxiety i surpressed for the whole week, impatiently waiting for this day, vaporized.

I rang once.
*Silence

I rang twice.
*Tense silence, begins to shake my leg.

I couldn't help it.
" BITCH! OPEN THE DOOR!! " i screamed, forcing the bell while at it.

I was so relieved to hear her sisters yell back in return.

" WAIT! WE'RE COMING,"

One thing i'm positive about, her family's like a pro at welcoming others. As usual, they ran lke baboons and as usual gave me hugs and hugs again. I scurried to Yen Yi's room, my excitement just a little too obvious.

I realized that suns with faces, such in Teletubbies, do exist. Their faces were so bright. They looked like kids, smiling for no simple reason. No creases on their faces to show any signs of anger nor aggravation. They looked so innocent.

I practically plunged myself to hug them. My bitches. Who would've thought a week without seeing them could result in such desperation? Yeah, i was desperate to see them. What am i going to do for the next 2,3 years?

We went out for dinner and got ourselves fat.
We went shopping and got ourselves broke.
We camwhorred in a cubicle and got ourselves death glares.
We tried on cheong-sam;s and got ourselves invovlved with a very, very complicated old bitch who insisted we bought it.
We laughed at Indian videos and practically passed out, laughing.

Who cares right? We had fun. We laughed our asses off. I felt like we were little kids, lost in some play ground, atrracting whatever trouble we could, just to have fun. We were like " innocent " kids and it felt awesome to be one, again.

I wished i could've put the time on hold. Make that moment last longer than it should've.
I was genuinely happy. I just wanted to sit down in the middle of no where and put everything to a stop. Because with every step i took, i knew our time together was getting shorter and shorter.
In the deserted play ground, in the pitch dark, we got lost.
We sang, made a mess of ourselves, ran around like chickens, and still managed to save our innocence, just so the smile wouldn't fade. Just to have fun and be happy.

I wonder now, after all this time, why we didn't get around to do it more often. It's always an excuse after another. I guess times like this don't come so very often, do they?
MAKE A LITTLE EFFORT, BITCHES. And i shall too :)

YourOne&Only, ImportedKoreanBeef.

P.S, I didn't get around to spill about The Wonders of Sara's bladder. Haha, apparently, she thinks holding on to your pee for a long period of time is a talent. Yeah, she's uber talented, eh?

1 comment:

  1. hells yeah its a talent.
    it takes a combination of pure skill, experience, concentration and WILL POWER.

    ReplyDelete