Tuesday, July 14, 2009

THE AMBUSH

Eyes pop open, jaws unclench.

Yeah, i surprised many, many people today.
I ambushed my school. Undoubtedly, it was very very hectic.

" JIHEE!!.."

" JI HEE..?!"

"OMFG, IT'S JI HEE!"

"BITCH!!!!"

"OH! KOREAN!!"

Laughs. How welcoming, right?

Anyways, i met so many people I've been dying to see. Hairol grew taller. Finally! I guess his masculine hormones are kicking in. Yen Yi couldn't let go and just hung on to me. If i moved an inch, she'd get all flustered, look me in the eye and utter, " DON'T GO! ". I'm not going anywhere, yet. Chillll :) Sim Kuan, as usual, is more than beautiful. Sara, practically screamed " Hello, AUNTIE! " when she saw my mum waiting. She still dances around like a chicken with Parkinson's disease. Ha ha.

Muthu seemed taller, healthier and gay-er. Ha ha, still, Muthu = mucho sexay.

I gave Nazri the best of greetings.

" Hey, white boy! " i screamed.

" Hey, yellow girl! " he replied.

How original :) *Laughs.

China seemed pretty exasperated, probably James. Is he getting too clingy? :) I shall declare war on Mars if he breaks your heart.

And, last but not least, he smiled at me.
A smile could make a girl's day, and it could definitely break your heart.
It's true how your crush can get you to hyperventilate. I'm so close to to passing out when he's within the radius of a hundred metres from me. Sounds a little too dramatic? Fine, maybe 90 metres :)
It's the typical girl thing.

Your head spins, palms get sweaty, legs gets shaky.
The ground tremors.
Next thing you know, you pass out.

I went shopping, again, with my mum. It's funny, believe it or not, we went shopping 5 days in a row. My mum's wallet gets thinner and thinner and POOF!, next thing you know, it's buff again.
Can you imagine? It's not impossible to get sick of shopping. I personally as a girl, admit it. I'm sick of it. I don't really want to do anything anymore.

I honestly want to go to school. I guess I'm not at all sick of the colour green just yet.
Ha ha.

ProGreen, Ji Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment