Monday, November 9, 2009

FEARLESS

Give me one moment of savory,
I'm feeling incredibly generous with my words today,
and so,
DRUM ROLLS PLEASE.
I'm back to blogging since my last post which seems like
a few years ago :D
I'm piqued. Something about blogging brought my attention back to writing down my thoughts instead of just letting them run in my head. Credits to Thing Sim Kuan, her blog is is yeah, uber taylor-licious but trust me, it's addicting. Second, to Miss Triple Y. Her blog was the main reason i'm doing this at the moment which made me realize how selfish i was with typing out a few words.
Conclusion! Me is back to flaunt my imaginations and thoughts. You're very welcome to leave too. :D
WAIT, NO. STAY! I've got lots to share :D
I'm really having issues with my mum these days over my-oh-so tomboy-ish attitude. I decided to list down what i think she thinks is wrong with myself OR seems to be wrong with me through her eyes ; Hitch & Explanation.
  • 1. I NEVER flush the toilet bowl - The thing is, i don't flush not because i don't want to. I just..don't want to :D
  • 2. I chew like a boy - ???? Don't ask. I can't even grasp it myself.
  • 3. I can't sit with my legs closed - THAT right there is not a problem dear readers, i think we have the liberty to sit however we choose. Agree?
  • 4. I'm filthy - HAHA, hands down i agree on that.
  • 5. Biting my nails - Can't blame me, it's genetic. I got it from my dad and i play guitar, i can't afford to have purrrtyly manicured fingernails. My hand is perfectly stunning as it is with it's rotting side effects. It's what you call being specialll.
  • 6. Socks - Long story short, my feet are like ice bricks. They're uber cold. So, i have socks on 24/7 which means your'e likely to find socks everywhere in my room. Be it under my pillow, in my drawer or between my books, while my mum goes assuming the reducing pairs of socks are being stolen. Logically, people would choose to buy them.
  • 7. My handwriting - Aweful. I repeat, just aweful. Sorry! I can't fix that unless someone offers me a new set of arms.
  • 8. Friends -Preferably having to have boys around instead of girls. Not always, just most of the time. My mum thinks i can't socialize with girls. Boo hoo :D There's just less drama around, don't you think?
I guess, we're back to square one.
THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ME!
Oh well, it's getting late.
I've got school tomorrow, and i've left a video project to finish
about our melting Earth. I.need.help.
Toodles,
- Beef

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. School.. School in Mexico.. I can't picture it. I can't picture you going to school in Mexico.. Wow.. And hey, welcome back. (:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BABYYYYYYY!!!! : D Welcome back B!

    ReplyDelete