Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HUMM THE WAY I LIKE IT

Just as i've promised, lyrics people :D

I've got a confession tonight,
hold your breath hold it tight.
No more hesitating, you're right here by my side.
I've got a confession tonight,
Hold your stance it's a bumpy ride,
& give me your hand.
.
I'll take you far away to a place,
stand in the cold in the pouring rain.
Give me your hand..
I'll take you far,
no one's around, come closer now.
Take my hand.
.
My knees are giving up on me now,
palms are sweaty and my voice won't make a sound.
You'd think i'm crazy but,
you slip your fingers right next to mine
gaze down at me and hold me tight,
and you say.
.
You took me me far away to a place,
we're in the cold in the pouring rain.
You took my hand.
You took me far, no one's around
I'm close to you now, it's okay.
.
Don't you worry my dear,
cause you're under my umbrella.
Don't you ever worry my dear,
cause you're under my umbrella.
.
Had a confession tonight,
but he didn't say a word,
did'nt make a sound..
He just took my hand.
.
Simple, but i like it. Goodnight bitches, i'll blog tomorrow, hopefully.
Hugs & Kisses - Yuri

No comments:

Post a Comment