Sunday, November 15, 2009

SUN & STARS

How long will this last?

I went to the beach today :D
Just had to get our of these four walls.
Awefully sunny today but just as the sun was down,
it was freezing.

I'm sipping on a cup of tea.
haha, yeah, teas are boring stuff.
They bore me too. Oh well,
it still keep me warm at least.

I feel awefully repetitive to keep saying this,
but the stars here are amazing.
There's a place i go almost every night
just to look at them. I lie there with my ipod
and, seriously, i fear all the time, i might fall asleep.

It's something i wish to look at all the time.
Sadly it only happens after dark.
My mum wont let me out, soooo protective ;(

Sunsets are just mesmerizing.
If only i could count all the different shades of colours.

I NEED A NEW CAMERA.

I shall share this sky with all of you,
once i get a medium to take a photograph of it.

I promise guys : D

-Loves, Yuuuuri.

No comments:

Post a Comment